All countries in the world have their own specifications, but generally according to the standard issued by the United States federal government, the clean room can be divided into six levels. They are class 1, class 10, class 100, class 1000, class 10000 and class 100000 respectively. If the class of the dust-free room is described only by the number of dust particles, the size of dust particles can be assumed to be 0.5μm. For example, The maximum number of dust particles in class 1, 10 and 100 dust rooms is less than or equal to 1 dust particle, 10 dust particles and 100 dust particles respectively. If the dust particle size is not 0.5 μm, the dust room grade shall be expressed in the order of a specific dust particle size. For example, class 10 at 0.2 μm(particle size 0.2 μm or greater, density not more than 75 particles per cubic foot), class 1 at 0.1 μm(particle size 0.1 μm or greater, density not more than 35 particles per cubic foot).
Standard for Class 10, 000 clean rooms (defined by the number of dust particles and the number of microorganisms):
1. Allowable number of dust particles (per cubic meter): the number of particles greater than or equal to 0.5 micron shall not exceed 350,000; The number of particles greater than or equal to 5 microns must not exceed 2000.
2. Allowable number of microorganisms: the number of planktonic bacteria per cubic meter shall not exceed 100; The number of settling bacteria shall not exceed 3 per Petri dish.
Two, ten thousand grade clean room main detection standards include:
1. Airflow velocity and uniformity detection. This test is the premise of other tests of the effect of the clean room. The purpose of this test is to determine the average air flow degree and uniformity in the working area of the one-way flow clean room.
2. Check the air volume of the system or room.
3. Indoor cleanliness detection. Cleanliness is tested to determine the level of air cleanliness achievable in a clean environment and can be tested by particle counter.
4. Detection of self-cleaning time. By determining the self-cleaning time, the ability of the clean room to restore its original cleanliness when pollution occurs is identified.
5. Airflow flow pattern detection.
6. Noise detection.
7. Illumination detection. The purpose of illumination detection is to determine the level and uniformity of illumination in the clean room.
8. Vibration detection. The purpose of vibration detection is to determine the vibration amplitude indicated in the dust-free room.
9. Temperature and humidity detection. The purpose of temperature and humidity detection is to adjust the temperature and humidity to a certain limit. The content includes detecting the air supply temperature of the dust-free room, the air temperature of the representative measuring point, the air temperature of the center point of the dust-free room, the air degree at the sensitive element, the relative indoor air temperature, and the return air temperature.
10. Detection of total air volume and new air volume.
Three, channel high precision handheld laser dust particle counter is based on:
International standard ISO14644-1 and GMP design, available in both Chinese and English versions, can simultaneously detect three particle sizes (users can arbitrarily set the particle size to be measured), and can be downloaded through USB interface at high speed, It can be widely used in the electronic industry and pharmaceutical industry in dust-free workshop environment detection, indoor environment detection, filter efficiency analysis and testing, inspection pollution source analysis, particle size distribution analysis and so on.