In the field of food production, we must be clean and safe. According to the national production standards, food clean workshop needs to reach one hundred thousand air purification standards, from the workshop structure, workshop floor, ventilation, lighting and other aspects need to reach a certain purification standard. People and purification guide you to understand the design requirements of food clean room:
First, the design of clean food workshop:
It is best that the food clean workshop can be isolated from the outside world, and can not travel through or be disturbed by other factors. The size of food asepsis workshop depends on the need, generally composed of dressing room, buffer room, air shower room and operation room. The changing room is placed outside, mainly for changing clothes, hats, shoes, etc.; The buffer room is located between the dressing room and the air shower room, and can also be communicated with several operating rooms at the same time; The operating room is placed in the inner room, where the main products are filled. The room should not be exposed to direct sunlight, the size should be appropriate, and the height should be appropriate (according to the height of the production equipment). The room is too large to clean and disinfect; Too small, inconvenient to operate; High top will affect the effective sterilization effect of ultraviolet rays. Walls should be smooth and free of dead corners for cleaning and disinfection. The sterile food workshop shall be closed and keep the static pressure difference of the workshop to positive pressure. Ultraviolet lamps for air disinfection, air filter purifiers and constant temperature devices shall be set up.
Two, building layout description:
The building plane setting should belong to the professional scope of the construction profession, but because the food clean workshop requires the separation of people and things, and the static pressure gradient of each clean operation room should be maintained, the building plane in the project should have the following points:
1. The independent front room is set as the air lock in each purification operation room, and the air lock room is communicated with each operation room at the same time to ensure that the air in the low clean area does not penetrate into the high clean area.
2, the flow of people in the laboratory after changing clothes and shoes → wash hands → buffer room → air shower room → each operation room.
3, food asepsis workshop logistics from the outer corridor through the mechanical chain of self-disinfection transfer window after disinfection into the buffer corridor and then through the transfer window into the operation room.
Three, about the structure of the workshop
According to the "Design Code for Clean workshop", the wall and ceiling of the workshop must be constructed with materials that do not produce dust and do not collect dust, and the surface is smooth, and there can not be dead corners in the workshop.
Four, about the workshop floor
The ground is made of solvent-based epoxy resin, the strength is above C20, the surface is compact, no sand, empty drum, crack. Bright color, anti-static performance constant, can withstand medium load below, high temperature resistance. On the basis of meeting the use, it can play a decorative role, wear-resisting, scrubbing resistance, dustproof, anti-skid, excellent performance, uniform color and luster.
Five, ventilation air purification equipment:
The clean room is designed with a return air system in accordance with the specification requirements. The machine room is located at the top side of the workshop (according to the field situation, the unit type purification system can be used, so there is no need to set up the machine room), and each return air circulation duct is connected with the air conditioning unit in the technical sandwich to form a system. The air return pipe is made of high quality galvanized steel plate and connected by the air valve. Galvanized steel duct made on site.
The clean area shall adopt the top-absorbing purifying lamp, and the non-clean area shall adopt the ordinary fluorescent lamp. The design of each room lighting, UV lamp independent control, and are controlled by the electrical control box, and then by the main power distribution cabinet centralized control; Indoor lighting adopts closed lighting set; Socket disc are embedded; There is no open cable laying in the room.
1. The food industry has clear provisions on the moving line of personnel and materials, which shall not cross flow. The material flow shall be set up with special material transfer mouth or transfer door; Personnel flow needs to go through the special personnel channel.
2, according to the production process and health, quality requirements, divide the clean level.
3. For the liquid processing workshop, special attention should be paid to the residual stains caused by washing in the installation of aluminum profiles, which produce mildew odor in summer, and special treatment should be done.
4, personnel hand washing faucet must be non-manual type (induction, foot or hand lining type), production workshop import necessary to set up work boots disinfection pool.
Health food purification workshop design
(a) GMP requirements clean room (area) materials to be resistant to cleaning and disinfection, no cracks, smooth surface, tight interface, no particle material fall off. In addition, the application of a certain material, in addition to see whether the material can meet the requirements of GMP, but also consider the service life of the material, construction is simple or not, price, source and other aspects.
1, floor ground
(1) The floor of the clean workshop shall be smooth and smooth, wear-resistant, impact-resistant, easy to clean, good integrity, no cracks, appropriate bearing capacity and anti-static.
(2) The floor of the clean workshop should also be moisture-proof. Main moisture-proof measures:
Fortification of the tide layer -- a membrane isolation layer is set under the concrete base of the ground, and the overhead ground is adopted.
(3) Ground and surface materials:
Inelastic surface material - terrazzo
Coating surface material - film type: acrylic, epoxy, polyurethane, etc
Self leveling: epoxy self leveling
Elastic finishing material -- PVC block or surface material (PVC plastic floor)
2, wall and wall materials at present domestic pharmaceutical factory commonly used wall facing materials porcelain wall and paint coating wall two. In the production of particularly wet, and the clean level is not high, can be used porcelain wall surface, but the requirements of flat shop paste, gap dense, otherwise easy to breed microorganisms. The ROOM WITH TALL REQUIREMENT TO CLEANNESS STILL IS BETTER WITH PAINT COATING.
The wall type has solid wall and light partition wall
(1) the solid wall is commonly used -- brick wall, reinforced concrete, aerated concrete block.
(2) light partition wall has - light steel keel paper plasterboard, light steel keel love special plate Tai Bai board composite sandwich board
(3) composite sandwich plate - polyurethane sandwich color steel plate, polystyrene sandwich color steel plate, glass wool sandwich color steel plate, rock wool sandwich color steel plate.
(4) composite plate with keel - light steel keel paper plasterboard compound color steel plate (inside can be through the pipe), light steel keel paper plasterboard compound PVC board, light steel keel paper plasterboard with coating decorative surface silicon steel plate.
Ceiling is divided into two categories: hard ceiling and soft ceiling. The hard ceiling is reinforced concrete ceiling. Soft ceiling has - steel frame, steel wire mesh plaster ceiling, light steel keel double layer of paper gypsum board, light steel keel double layer of paper love board, composite sandwich board (with the wall), the composite board with the keel (with the wall).
4, clean room door clean room door requirements flat, smooth, easy to clean, simple shape, no threshold, and open to the direction of high cleanliness. It is advisable to add door closers and airtight strips to ensure air flow organization and room pressure difference control. The door of the clean room should not be made of wood material to avoid mold, bacteria or deformation.
Available door types: aluminum alloy door, steel plate door, stainless steel door, medium density plate plastic door, color steel door.
5, clean room window requirements are closed, simple shape, smooth, not easy to ash, easy to clean, and the inner wall should be smooth, do not leave a windowsill (such as a windowsill should bevel), should not use wood materials. Available types: aluminum window (with civil inclined windowsill), stainless steel window (with inclined windowsill), stainless steel window (double glazing).
(2) Equipment, pipeline, water supply and drainage, electrical design points
1, equipment design, selection and installation of health food enterprises have a wide variety of equipment, equipment design, selection and installation should follow the following principles:
(1) The design and manufacture shall meet the requirements of the production process, and the capacity (production capacity) shall be suitable for the batch. The material of the equipment pipeline should be non-toxic, corrosion resistant, and not react with the material or adsorb the health food produced.
(2) The structure of the equipment should be as simple as possible, easy to operate and maintain, easy to disassemble, clean and disinfect, and spare parts should be universal, standardized and easy to replace.
(3) Reasonable equipment, stable drive, no obvious vibration. The noise conforms to the relevant national regulations. If the noise exceeds the standard, shock absorption and silencer devices should be added to improve the operating environment
(4) All dust-producing equipment, such as weighing, batching, crushing, screening, mixing, granulation, drying and pressing, coating production equipment and facilities should be installed with effective dust capture, powder absorption devices or isolation measures to prevent and control pollution.
(5) should be designed light, smart material transfer tools, such as conveyor belt, trolley, etc. Clean zone and non-clean zone conveyors should not be mixed. The product sterilizer shall be designed as double leaf type. The design should meet the relevant requirements of verification and reasonably locate the points of relevant parameters.
(6) Dry air, compressed air and inert gas in direct contact with health food should be equipped with purification devices. After purification treatment, the particles and microorganisms contained in the gas should meet the specified air cleanliness requirements. The air outlet of the drying equipment should be equipped with a device to prevent air backfilling. The equipment in the clean area should not be equipped with anchor bolts in general, except for special requirements.
(7) The equipment or mechanical instrument measuring device should be accurate and meet the requirements. Regulation control is stable and reliable. There should be adjustment or display function when the counting part is unqualified or the performance is guaranteed. The surface of the insulation layer of the equipment must be smooth and clean, and no particulate matter shall fall off. The surface shall not be plastered with asbestos cement, and it should be protected by non-corroded metal shell.
(8) When the equipment is installed in clean rooms spanning different air cleanliness, in addition to consideration of fixation. Reliable sealing and partition devices should also be used to ensure that different levels of cleanliness are achieved. When it is really impossible to seal the air pressure should be strictly controlled. Transport equipment used in Class 10000 cleanrooms shall not pass through areas of lower cleanliness.
(9) The layout of the equipment should be compatible with the technological process, and the installation distance should be convenient for production operation, disassembly, cleaning and maintenance, and avoid errors and cross contamination.
(10) In addition to meeting the safety technical requirements, the pipeline should be hidden, the pipeline and sleeve entering the room should be stainless material, and the pipeline should be strictly sealed.
(1) In the arrangement of all kinds of pipelines in the clean area, the pipelines related to materials, process water, compressed air, frozen water, cables and other public engineering pipelines should be as far as possible not ** in the workshop (the flammable and explosive pipelines that need to be disassembled and disinfected should be clearly applied), and the air ducts of air purification and air conditioning must be sealed in the technical sandwich.
(2) The material of the pipeline should be determined according to the characteristics of the medium
(3) In addition to meeting the process requirements, the valves and pipe fittings used in clean rooms should be in the form of convenient disassembly, cleaning and maintenance, such as clamp pipe fittings.
(4) the pipeline conveying pure water should be kept circulating according to GMP requirements to prevent the stagnant flow in the branch pipe and the breeding of bacteria.
3. Water supply and drainage
3.1 Water supply clean workshop has strict requirements on the water supply system. The system should be set up according to different requirements, so as to ensure the strict requirements of the system, which is also conducive to management and reduce operating costs.
(1) Classification of water use
Domestic water: the domestic water consumption of clean workshop is determined according to the water quota of 25 ~ 35L/ (person · shift), the hourly change coefficient, K=3 ~ 2.5; Shower water is calculated as 40L (person/class).
Production water: Production water quota, water pressure and water quality shall be determined according to production requirements.
Water for fire fighting: In addition to taking effective fire prevention measures, the clean workshop must also set up necessary fire fighting measures. Water fire fighting is the most effective and economical means of fire fighting, so the clean workshop must set up fire water supply measures.
(2) water supply system
Life, production and fire water supply system: the selection of life, production and fire water supply system should be determined according to the specific situation. It can use the combined water supply system of production, life and fire control, or the two water supply systems of production, life and fire control. The water supply mode of the system can use pump - high water tank combined water supply, can also use frequency conversion speed regulation constant pressure water supply and other ways. The domestic water pipe shall be galvanized steel pipe, and the pipe fittings shall be made of the corresponding materials. Hot water should be supplied in the washroom of the personnel purification room. Sprinkler Settings should be set around the clean workshop.
Purified water: Purified water system refers to the water obtained by distillation, ion exchange, reverse osmosis or other suitable methods for the production of health food, without any additive.
3.2 Drainage and wastewater treatment
(1) Drainage of clean workshop. The drainage equipment in the clean room (area) and the equipment connected with the gravity return water pipe must be equipped with a water sealing device below the outlet. The drainage system should be equipped with perfect ventilation device. The drainage standpipe should not pass through the clean room (area). If it must pass through, the inspection port should not be set on the standpipe. The water sealing and ventilating device of the gravity drainage system in the clean room (zone) is extremely important for maintaining the technical indexes in the clean room (zone).
The floor drain and other drainage facilities in the clean room (area) should meet the following requirements: Aseptic operation, 100 grade, 10000 grade clean indoor should not set the floor drain, auxiliary level 10000 zone and 100000 zone set floor drain, attention should be paid to its material is not easy to corrosion, tureen have enough depth to form a water seal, convenient, easy to clean disinfection, in addition, the drain should be large enough in diameter, elevation of floor drain should be below ground level ground, to ensure that the drainage fluid.
(2) Wastewater treatment. Clean workshop wastewater for health food enterprise product variety, production technology and raw material different and different, some products in the process of production out of waste water containing viruses, allergenic substances and other harmful microbes, according to the state regulations adopt reliable or special treatment method, make it reach the emission standard can be discharged into the municipal pipe network. No matter what the case, when the discharge of wastewater chemical oxygen consumption (COD) and biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) exceed the standard, should be treated by appropriate methods to meet the standards before discharge into the municipal pipe network.
4, electrical lighting 4.1 Electrical design and installation Clean room (area) Electrical design and installation must consider the flexibility of process, equipment and even product changes. Easy to maintain, and maintain the workshop floor, wall, chandelier integrity and easy to clean. The overall requirements are as follows:
(1) The power inlet line should be equipped with a cutting device, and should be located in the non-clean area for easy operation and management.
(2) The fire power load shall be supplied by the special line used in the substation.
(3) Power distribution equipment, should choose not easy to dust, easy to wipe, the shell is not easy to rust small dark assembly electric box and socket box, larger power equipment should be directly powered by the power distribution room.
(4) It is not appropriate to directly set up large-scale power distribution equipment installed on the ground.
(5) The distribution circuit should be divided into regional facilities according to different air cleanliness levels.
(6) Each distribution line should be equipped with a cutting device, and should be located in the clean area for easy operation and management.
(7) Electrical pipelines should be covered in darkness, and pipes should be made of non-burning materials.
(8) Electrical pipe opening. All kinds of electrical equipment installed on the wall and wall joints should be reliable sealing.
4.2 Lighting design and Installation A considerable number of clean rooms (areas) in health food production enterprises are located in windowless environments, which require artificial lighting. At the same time, the requirement for accident lighting is increased because the closed workshop is not conducive to fire prevention.
(1) Selection of light sources and lamps
(2) Illumination standard. Indoor lighting should provide adequate illumination value according to the requirements of different studios. The main studio should not be less than 300Lx, the auxiliary studio, corridor, air lock room, personnel purification and material purification room can be less than 300LX, but should not be less than 150LX. The place with high requirement to illuminance can increase local illumination. The illuminance uniformity of the general illumination in the clean room (zone) should not be less than 0.7.
(3) Accident lighting treatment method.
(4) the application and design of ultraviolet sterilization lamp. Ultraviolet bactericidal lamps can be installed in the clean room (area), but attention should be paid to the installation height, installation method and number of lamps.
The ultraviolet wavelength ranged from 136 to 390nm, and the bactericidal power of 253.7nm was the best