In the design and decoration of the food factory, the impact of personnel on the cleanliness of the iso14644-1 cleanroom is very large. The management of personnel is very important for the cleanliness of the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory. Let me introduce the design of the food factory. ISO14644-1 cleanroom personnel management method in decoration.
1. Strictly control the number of personnel entering the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory. The full-time management personnel of the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory and the person in charge of the enterprise jointly determine the number of operators in the iso14644-1 cleanroom of the food factory. Once agreed, it must be strictly controlled ; Strictly control the maintenance, testing personnel and other personnel, such as visitors, who temporarily enter the iso14644-1 clean room. Temporary entrants must go through application and approval procedures and wear entry and exit signs.
2. The following members are not allowed to enter the iso14644-1 cleanroom of the food factory
1. Those with sunburn, peeling, trauma, inflammation and pruritus;
2. Excessive discharge from the nose;
3. Patients with cold, cough, frostbite, eczema and other diseases;
4. Those with excessive scalp and hair loss, those with bad habits such as rubbing the skin, picking nostrils, scratching the head, etc.
5. Those who did not wash off cosmetics, nail polish and clean work clothes as required; those who did not shave and cut their nails in time.
3. The staff in the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory should be regularly assessed and trained according to the regulations; the temporary entry personnel should be supervised and recorded.
4. The staff who enter the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory are not allowed to bring the following items into the room.
1. All kinds of materials, equipment and instruments that have not been cleaned according to regulations;
2. Paper (including hard paper and recording paper) and pens (including pencils, pens, ink, erasers, etc.);
3. Various personal items of staff, such as watches, cosmetic toilet paper, wallets, keys, decorations, food, cigarettes, lighters, matches, etc.
Five, food factory iso14644-1 cleanroom staff instructions
1. Personnel entering the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory should strictly implement the personal purification system, route and procedure, and no one may change it at will. In the ISO14644-1 clean room, you must dress, wear a hat, and change your shoes according to the regulations;
2. When working in the iso14644-1 clean room, the operators should act lightly, strictly implement the operating procedures, and do not allow running, jumping, slapsticking, unnecessary movements, dust-prone and large-scale movements;
3. In order not to interfere with the airflow, no items should be placed on the upstream side of the operation area, and the production operation should generally be carried out on a clean workbench or upstream of the airflow;
4. It is not allowed to bring items unrelated to production and easy to produce dust into the iso14644-1 cleanroom;
5. Smoking, eating, and non-productive activities are strictly prohibited in the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory;
6. In the biological iso14644-1 cleanroom, especially the personnel working in the biological safety laboratory, after the operation is completed, first take off the protective clothing, and then immediately wash their hands, shower, wash their face, brush their teeth, etc., and then do other things.