1. To train and educate the staff, especially the technicians, in the ISO14644-1 clean room of the food factory. The contents that should be mastered are as follows.
1. The characteristics, structure and related technical performance of the iso14644-1 clean room where the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory is located, and the air cleanliness level requirements of each process/room;
2. General knowledge of clean technology, such as generation, retention and hazards of dust particles and fungi;
3. Personnel purification procedures and material purification routes and requirements;
4. The relationship between dust sources, dust particles or fungi and product quality in food factories iso14644-1 clean room; methods, instruments and evaluation methods for dust particles or fungi control knowledge and air cleanliness level
5. Requirements for the use and cleaning of clean work clothes in food factories;
6. Food factory purification equipment, system usage rules, troubleshooting methods;
7. Methods and regulations for cleaning, cleaning and disinfection of food factory iso14644-1 clean room;
8. Health care requirements and regulations for personnel in food factories iso14644-1 clean room;
9. Food factory iso14644-1 clean room safety facilities and safety management regulations;
10. Other relevant regulations and rules.
2. The training content of iso14644-1 clean room personnel generally includes the following items.
1. Take off personal clothing and keep it according to the prescribed method;
2. Wear clean work clothes in accordance with the prescribed methods;
3. Wash hands and dry according to the prescribed methods, and use special paper towels for iso14644-1 clean rooms;
4. Do the practice of walking without dragging your feet;
5. Clean the equipment and items brought into the ISO14644-1 clean room;
6. Practice the use of fire fighting equipment in the iso14644-1 clean room of the food factory;
7. Conduct emergency evacuation drills from clean rooms.