Code of conduct for clean room personnel:
1. When walking in the clean room, the action should be light and not run, in order to avoid affecting the airflow.
2. When working in a clean room, do not take off the mask and gloves for a short rest if the operation is suspended.
3. When entering the clean room, you must go through the cleaning room first.
4. Staff entering the clean room must wear well-fitting dust-free clothes and shoes.
5. If it is necessary to sit, lie or lie down for equipment maintenance, the floor shall be covered with a special plastic cloth.
6. Clean clothes must be removed first: masks, clean shoes, clean clothes, hair masks, gloves, and according to the classification of the label or discarding.
7. The correct way to buckle the mask is to buckle the upper belt behind the dust-free hood.
8. Clean room staff shall not carry non-dust-free notebooks into the clean room.
9. Pencils shall not be used in clean rooms, ballpoint pens shall be used for writing, and mistakes in writing shall not be modified with correction liquid.
10. the requirements of the dust-free clothes are to cover the mouth and nose, hair should not be exposed, sleeves, mouth must cover the mouth of the glove, to avoid exposure of the wrist.
11. The elevated floor of the clean room shall not be opened at will, so as not to affect the air flow and personnel safety.
12.Do not enter the control room after dressing.
13. People entering the clean area are not allowed to use cosmetics (such as lipstick, blush, perfume, etc.).
14. into the cleaning room precautions: not parallel, two people must maintain more than 30 cm, hands in the waist, slow through, is strictly prohibited from running.
15.educe dust method is: keep the head, hands, body clean.
16. When cleaning in the cleaning room, two people should keep more than 30 cm before and after the body.
17.Tie up your hair and put on a hood before putting on the clean clothes.
18.People are the biggest source of pollution in clean rooms.
19.The last action of the clean clothes is to check the clothes.
20. The following stationery is not for clean room use: water-based signature pen, pencil, correction liquid, photocopying paper.
21. All personnel entering the clean area shall not eat anything (such as chewing gum).
22. No one shall put the items that have nothing to do with work and can not be brought into the clean room in the bag of the dust-free clothes. (e.g. sweet wrappers, noodles, etc)